India > Karnataka > Karnataka Travel Tips
Karnataka Travel Tips
While traveling to a tourist destination, one finds oneself among exotic surroundings and unknown people. One is high on adrenaline and the mood is upbeat. But amidst all the excitement and merriment, one needs to be prudent and discreet while exploring different facets of the itinerary.
Karnataka charms one and all with its rolling hills, golden beaches, sacred pilgrimages and exotic wildlife. Traveling tips for Karnataka are being provided to ensure that you have a peek-a-boo of the culture and life of the state and enjoy a hassle-free vacation.
The Karnataka travel tips section encompasses different topics such as dresses to wear, tipping, safety issues, cuisines, tourist guides, local transport, communication and lot others. Make sure you have digested the information provided here before embarking on that tour to Karnataka.
When we travel to a tourist destination, the prospect of a fun-filled experience makes spirits run high. Amidst all the enthusiasm and merriment, it is equally important to keep a steady head above one's shoulders and avoid potential trouble. On umpteen occasions, unsuspecting tourists fall prey to unscrupulous elements stalking popular tourist hotspots. Given below are some safety precautions you should adopt while embarking on that eagerly anticipated tour.
* While moving around in crowded places watch out for pickpockets and keep your wallet inside your jacket.
* Deposit all your valuables and important documents in the safe deposit box of the hotel.
* If you have to travel to far off places from the city center, preferably move with other tourists in groups.
* While traveling do not carry money in bulk amounts and use travelers' cheques and credit cards instead.
* Do not become too friendly with strangers and accept food or drink from them.